Nana Aba Anamoah's baby daddy drops special message for her on Mother's Day
By: Josephine Kuubaibong Date: May 15, 2019 at 3:09pm
Mothers across the world are being celebrated today, Sunday, May 12, on the occasion of Mother’s Day.
Popular Ghanaian broadcaster Nana Aba Anamoah has got a special message on the day. It was from the father of his 18-year-old son, Paa Kow aka Jyoti.
Taking to his Instagram social media, Nana Aba's baby daddy, Richard Brown who is popularly known as Osebo, showered praises on the GH One TV presenter for being a good mother.
"Happy Mother's Day to the most caring and beautiful mother of all time. May the almighty God continue to shower his blessings on you. Nana1," Osebo posted on Instagram.
Osebo's post has received applauds from some social media users who have described it as a show of maturity.
@colourmemarg said Osebo's post will earn him love from their son: "That’s mighty nice and matured of you. Your son will love u more for this."
@ben.cole414 sounded so impressed with the message: "That’s what I'm talking about..that shows how matured you are..Because of what you have just done I will be coming over to the shop to get something for myself tomorrow."
@esther.addo.50702 was in awe:"Aww you are too much boss
@zarashopghana_247butik .HMD to sweet mummy @thenanaaba .we love u bunch."
@rhapsodymanagement simply said: "Waoooo. Richie you try oo"
- Over 1.7bn tonnes of iron ore discovered in Yendi municipality - Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Corrected: I said the police knew where the Takoradi girls are, and it gives us hope of saving them - CID boss
- I hope this story is not true
- Ghana Card: NIA officers busted for registering people at night at Awudome
- I am still single and searching at 64 - Gloria Akuffo