Adebayor joins Danish side Vejle Bold kulb
By: KITNES Date: Dec 06, 2018 at 3:21pm
Inter Allies Nigerien striker Zakaria Victorien Adje Adebayor has signed for Danish side Vejle Bold kulb.
The budding attacker joins the newly-promoted Superliga side on a season loan deal with an option to buy.
Adebayor 22, established himself as one of the deadliest strikers in the Ghana Premier League scoring six goals in the first round before the competition was suspended.
He was courted by both Accra Hearts of Oak and Kumasi Asante Kotoko as well as Polish side Legia Warsaw before opting to join Velje.
He is second Allies player to join Velje this window with the other being Ibrahim Fard.
- Machine grinds worker at Chinese plastic company at Anwiankwanta
- I hope this story is not true
- Ghana Card: NIA officers busted for registering people at night at Awudome
- I am still single and searching at 64 - Gloria Akuffo
- Ghanaian woman arrested in Manchester for inserting ginger in son’s backside