Make movies which talks about the history of Ghana - Efia Odo to movie producers
By: KITNES Date: Dec 06, 2018 at 1:19pm
Efia Odo has receive the praise of ghanaians on social media after she had made a great suggestion to the Ghanaian movie industry to produce movies which talks about the Ghanain history of colonial independence from the Bristish.
The actress has taken to her Twitter handle to make such powerful suggestion to the Ghanaian Film industry to produce movies which will depict how Ghana had her Colonial independence from the British since we are the first country in the Sub-saharan Africa to gain independence.
She has suggested that, there should be more films based on the Ghanaian heritage, tradition and culture for the consumption of the generation yet to come.
"Ghana movie industry should start doing more movies that talks about our history. How we got our Colonial independence from Britain since we were the first country in Sub-Saharan Africa to gain independence.We should do more movies based off of our heritage tradition culture"
As it stands now, the Ghanaian Film industry do not have any records of visual documentation of its colonial independence to portray how Ghana as the first sub-saharan Country in Africa gain it's independence from its British colonial masters and it seems, Efia Odo has spoken the mind of many Ghanaians.
- More NIA officials will be sacked – Executive Director
- Over 1.7bn tonnes of iron ore discovered in Yendi municipality - Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Corrected: I said the police knew where the Takoradi girls are, and it gives us hope of saving them - CID boss
- I hope this story is not true
- Ghana Card: NIA officers busted for registering people at night at Awudome